porcelain veneers, cosmetic dentistry
What are Veneers?
Dental veneers, or laminates, are thin shells of tooth-colored porcelain designed to cover the front surface of your tooth. When they are bonded to carefully prepared teeth, the changes in color, shape, size or length result in a dramatic cosmetic improvement in your teeth and, ultimately, your smile.
This is where the artistry in dentistry really shines! I love creating that perfect smile with dental laminates. To do this correctly, many steps must be carefully completed with the help of high quality laboratory technicians. I use dental labs in Hollywood, CA to get what I consider the best for my patients — and, yes, we have the smiles in our office to prove it! Several members of our dental team, including myself, greet our patients with laminate-enhanced smiles! And our patients notice, compliment and demand their own perfect smile!
- A whiter and brighter smile
- Eliminates the need for orthodontics in some patients
- Eliminates those annoying chips, cracks and imperfections in teeth
- Closes the spaces between teeth
- Eliminates those ugly little black triangles at your gum line — the ones that get worse with age
- In a little as two visits you can have your best smile —the one you have always dreamed of!
If you want to improve your smile with porcelain veneers, call to schedule a
COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION with me to discuss your options.